Engineering techniques & implementation process
Construction engineering, also known as construction operations, is a professional subdiscipline of civil engineering that deals with the designing, planning, construction, and operations management of infrastructure such as roadways, tunnels, bridges, airports, railroads, facilities, buildings, dams, utilities and other projects.
- Architectural engineering
- Building officials
- Civil engineering
- Construction communication
- Construction estimating software
- Construction law
- Construction management
- Cost engineering
- Cost overrun
- Earthquake engineering
- Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC)
- Engineering, procurement, construction and installation, (EPCI)
- Index of construction articles
- International Building Code
- Military engineering
- Quantity surveyor
- Structural engineering
- Work breakdown structure
Construction engineers are problem solvers. They contribute to the creation of infrastructure that best meets the unique demands of its environment.
Quam adipiscing vitae proin sagittis nisl rhoncus mattis. Aliquam faucibus purus in massa tempor nec. Urna nec tincidunt.